Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Hubby and the Calf.....

Jeff decided to play Cowboy today and took off on Gabe with a rope..... Rollin in the floor Whisle I guess I should first mention that my hubby can handle a horse, but, it does not look very pretty.....He kinda sits stiff and only knows how to ride with one hand.....Anyhow, our neighbor had a calf get snared in the trap he set for a bobcat that was eating his chickens... Investagate Investagate Investagate Still not sure why he did that knowing there was not a fence between the chickens and the cows.....But, the poor calf was running around with a snare on his leg. Investagate Investagate Investagate Investagate So, Jeff came in, while I was laying down with fever, and asked me if I still wanted Gabe worked to day.... Investagate Investagate Investagate I was like, WHY?Huh Well, I told him he could ride Gabe over there if he would let me saddle him and would think about how "special" Gabe is.....Now, Gabe is a jam up cow horse. He likes to bite them to make them run FASTER!!! " border="0"> Add that and a novice rider and you get disaster..... Crazy 2 Crazy 2 Gabe can also split hard when the calf does....Good news is that Jeff never got close enough to the calf for Gabe to leave him in the mud. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH IDK what they did about the calf...But, Gabe is OK.... Wink

No comments: