Tuesday, January 29, 2008

TODAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Today was my 29th birthday!! I really had a pretty good day! I was planning on utilizing my comp time that I will accumulate on Friday, but, I ended up working through lunch and only getting out of the office by 3:15 meaning that I accumulated 15 more comp minutes! i managed to figure out my new blackberry pearl. I also added pictures, video and music to the phone!!! I went home to some eye gouging wind and decided to unload the feed in the back of my truck.....Well, got a little stuck, but, I got out before Jeff came home, LOL. Then, when he got home, we went and ate Mexican food and came home. Jeff got me several great presents!!! For one, he paid for my upgrade for my saddle ($460). I was not expecting anything else. But, he knows me well! He got me a really cool candle holder that looks like a log with a cut out that shows a barrel racer! He also got an awesome leather frame with hair on it!!! I will take some pictures and post them! I was soooooooo Excited!!!!

No comments: