Wednesday, January 23, 2008

You Can Count Me as a Friend ~ LOL

How about this for a friendship vow...


1.When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bas@#$% who made you sad. Evil

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you. Yell

3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in. cheeze

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get. Shocked

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining. Nah Nah Nah

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words (…oookkkaaayyy???) " border="0">

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well!!! I'm Down I don't want no part of whatever nasty germ you have.

8. When you fall -- I will help you get up, but first I will point and laugh at your clumsy a$$. Rollin in the floor