Monday, March 10, 2008

Knives....They Suck

OK, not what you think, but, here it goes. So, I have been dealing with a so called "friend" who is proceeding to tell me that she is the best friend I have cause she tells me to my face...Well, hmmmmmmmm, if there are so many people around HER talking shit about me, then, why doesn't she tell them to confront me and that she is staying out of it??? So, my whole life I have had to deal with bitches throwing knives at me. WHY???? WTF??? What did I do? Why does everyone HATE me??? Seriously. What is it that I do that just gets people down right mad? Is it because I have one horse to run and we do OK and every once in a while we pull a check? Is it because I have a new used truck and a 3 horse trailer that I pull??? Is it because for the first time in my life I have a sponsor who is willing to help me out with my barrel racing fees for the year???Shit, he is not buying me a high dollar horse or a fancy trailer...Just helping me out! Yeah, I am excited about that and I want to THANK my sponsors every chance I get? Does that make people think that I am rubbing it in their faces??? WTF??? WHO THE HELL OUT THERE HAS A BONE TO PICK WITH ME....BRING IT ON. I WANT TO HEAR IT CAUSE I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING FROM "OTHERS" THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO TALK ABOUT ME AS SOON AS I TURN MY BACK....I WONT BE MAD...I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BASH ME!!!!

No comments: