Friday, June 20, 2008

Hm, Life????

OK, all is well. I changed my meds up a little...back on anatrypaline but instead of 100mg like i was on back in College, I only take 10 mg in place of the klonapan...so, I lost that drugged up feeling!!! YAY!!! That makes me happy! I also started taking Biotin Pills which are suppose to help with energy..IDK, but it is making my hair grow!!

Have you ever kept a journal? Well, I do, but its more of a rant book...I have been writing on the same book for over 4 years now...I decided that I wanted to read some of my past entries...OMG was I such a bitch or what??? How did you guys put up with me? Wait, I used that book to vent on..Hmmmmm...Well, it was nice to read that some of the things I prayed for actually came true. Like what??? Well, moving in and marrying Jeff,Getting Gabe running good on barrels and finding Gauge, she is so much like Ruger...Anyhow, Like i said,this was a rant book. Some of the things I fussed about ended up being no big deal. I got to say, when in doubt, write it down! Going back and reading that book made me realize that life really is not that bad. So, write it down, get it off your chest, and if it still seems important after a day or two, go back and read it! Oh and I want to say that I am sleeping better at night and waking up at 5:30am whether I want to or not!!

No comments: