Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Few of My Life Lessons Taught By My Folks!

Yeah, I can now say, after all the years of pure torture, That my parents did a great job of raising me! Yup, they taught me how to make money, respect money, respect myself and others, that there is NO free lunch, hard work is the ONLY thing that pays off, You ONLY get what you put into it, Life is SHORT and can be shorter if you dont straighten up, Cant never could do nothin', A rainy day is just an opportunity to clean the house, dont burn bridges that you might need to cross in the future, chin up, keep your friends close but your enemies closer, You are NOT an adult until you act like one....aka support your own happy butt, Education is the only way to move up in this world, Happiness is a state of mind, the best way to make money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket, OK, I will stop there!!!!

No comments: