Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hey Folks!

Well, sorry! I have been busy working on my website and forgot to come over here to update! Basically, it is DONE! I put up a page where you can email me tack and other stuff to "trade" or sell. Doing it for free to help bring more traffic to my site. www.rachaelsequineservices.biz
Next up, I went to the Doctor on Friday! She told me to RIDE! RIDE! RIDE! So ,I have been doing so! She also put me on Zanaflex which has some how managed to TAKE AWAY ALL MY PAIN! Weird!I woke up after taking my first dose and was not hurting! WTF? Anyhow, i am happy with it! It makes me sleep for a few hours, and I wake around 4am with no pain and I can go back to sleep till the alarm goes off. This has been impossible due to major pain in the past. So, so far ,so good. Also, the chiro has set me back to once a week...THANK GOD cause it costs me $30 each time!!
Next up, i got my blackberry phone...Well, i traded my phone for a blackberry. Now i have internet all the time!! :)
We will be heading to Waco on November 6th for the WBR finals! YAY!! Gabe and I are working on getting back in shape for this run! We are running for a chance at a dodge pick up as well as over $100,000 added money and a TON of barrel racers!! I cant wait!!
I am also going for the record of holding the longest running chat room thread. My thread is located at http://ebarrelracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,10283.0.html so far, I am only 4,000 replies short. Um, the other longest thread has been going for 8 years and mine only a year and a half. I am sure we can beat it!! I have been working on painting my bathroom and doing some repairs. It is starting to disgust me! I am going to apply to the extreme makeover home addition today as well. I think we could get it!!

1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

8 years?

Girl.
You so have this in the bag!