Thursday, October 30, 2008

Its Getting Closer!!

Well, my big trip to Wacko to run for the trucks is a week away! I cant wait! I am running #44 on Friday Day meaning I will run around 10am. Maybe earlier cause they run 60 an hour and they start at 9am.....I am very excited! The farrier is coming over today or tomorrow and the chiro is going to work Gabe over on Friday as well. Jeff has decided to get to work on the trailer...LOL of all the weekends....He is going to hang two doors (of three...ugh) and I am going to get it sanded and stained. My friend Michelle and her Mom bough the foam and the vinyl to do the cushions. So, my trailer will almost be done at WBR. I am so excited! At least I will have doors on my nose cabinets to keep Gauge out of stuff. She figured out how to get into the bed by herself...Anyhow, I bought a couple of hooks to hang keys and to hang my hat on. I keep it in a hat box but once I get there, I have a BAD habit of not putting it back into the box.....So now I have a place to hang it! YAY! Brooke and I will be hauling two trailers so that there is enough room for me, her and her daughter to sleep. I think that will be best and now that fuel prices have gone down, maybe we can afford it and still have money to eat on or whatever. Anyhow its should be a great weekend! Whether we win or not, I bet it will be fun! We will get to hang out with friends and drink some beer.....And just be barrel racers for 3 nights and 4 Days! Competition will be stiff, but it is all about having fun! One thing that is most awesome is that this is the finals. I would have never thought I would have a chance to run Gabe at the World Barrel Racing Finals!!

No comments: