Thursday, February 5, 2009

Well, Today Is A New Day

OK, weird...I had 2 followers...now only one? WTH? Anyhow, today is a new day! I am doing good! Still a quitter and that is great! I am feeling better. I still have my cravings, but I am sucking on Ginger Root Candy.....kinda weird, but good for me and just right...Anyhow, Jeff has been good about keeping me occupied...God Love him. But he is getting more out of this anyhow....LMAO. All in all, I am happy and not a raging bitch yet...Day 2...Yup.....Day 2. Well, 3 really but that first day was a tapper day...I slipped once yesterday...but quickly threw it out... So, we shall say day 2...Hey, for going through 24 a day....to 3 a day for one day then one for one day and now nothing...I am doing good Folks! Anyhow, I was just gonna keep you guys updated!

OH and i can taste food now...and did I tell you guys that I married a very sexy man? God love him...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

It looks like you got two followers again, plus me = 3.

We gotta have something to follow... how often do you post?

Garlic Man aka Guapo Man