Friday, May 22, 2009

WOW.....

OK, first, I am watching wife swap...OMG. There is a dad who thinks that women HAVE to cook, clean and be cheerful......yeah right. His wife is learning that she has a freakin brain...hmmmmm.....
Another thing. I HATE COLLECTION AGENCIES!!!!!!!! I had one call and tell me he was from Memorial in Nac....well that hospital.....has never been visited by me!!!!! Come to find out its from Lufkin......I told him to mail me a bill. I REFUSE to pay things over the phone after that fraudulent call we got a while back. Keep in mind, this is a $146 that I can not trace.....Um, I cant remember where the bill went and dang it, Just send me a BILL!!!!! OHHHHH and he is going to report me to collections...um, he is a collection agency right?? Well join the freakin club. My truck note, credit card and student loans come first and shit, I cant even pay those!!!!! Ugh.

On a lighter note, I failed my test today. I took a test to get that teaching job for Family Consumer Science....Folks, it was not my degree. I failed the test. Then I went to the feed store and found out that the fertilizer company is looking for a rep....hmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

As one door closes, another opens.

Keep your chin up.

Sincerely,
Mike aka Garlic Man