Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A happy post :)

OK, here is a happy post :) Lynx seems to want to exhibition now...lol We worked poles yesterday and WOW....he really loves poles and is really good at them! He also worked a nice set of cans! I think I might have to haul 3 boys to my next race :) Joe is doing good too. Lynx will be 3 in April and Joe will be 4 in April...WOW....Gabe will be 9 in April! Anyhow, I am totally excited about my boys! I have only ever really had one horse to haul and run. So the possibility of having 3 just thrills me to no end! I did join TX 30 which makes me an NBHA member. I will have to try and go to some of the close 26's races. I think that maybe by next year I might actually have 3 horses to run! How weird would that be?

1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

it would not be weird at all! it would be super duper!