Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oyi Really?

Not really sure why some adults think that just because they constantly give you stuff and what not that they are your BFF. in fact this person seems to try really hard to tell me what she is not even though that is who she is. You know the type. "I am not a horse trader" even though they spend most of their time going to horse sales and trading off horses. This person keeps trying to explain herself over and over. Seriously I don't want to hear it anymore! I also don't want to witness anymore public fights. There is a certain point in our life when we Ned to grow up! and in my case, a certain point where I need to escape a friendship simply because that person just flat stresses me out.

And why did she then have her husband send me a text? Really? Ugh.

No comments: