Saturday, October 13, 2007

Life Sucks

Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye OK, I am really on some kind of emotional roller coaster.
Here we go. So, Got married and it was awesome! Next day, I broke out with poison oak, hives, ring worm on my ankles, and two other un identifiable rashes. Then, Ruger has his face removed, then I sold my saddle which is awesome. But, then I found out that in addition to the psoriatic arthritis, i also have Fibromyalgia which basically means that my body hurts all the time. New meds include antidepressant, and a muscle relaxer everyday. I'm Down Well, I went to go leave and take my saddle to the UPS store after feeding ruger his morning hot dog and meds only to find my kitty "butters" dead in the road.
On top of everything, I took out a loan to get tires for the truck and trailer...well, had more expenses and spent it all bouncing all over the place. Luck for me, I have a good bank and they are going to increase the loan and pay all my checks as well as waive any bounce fees. (Insert a description) I thought that was nice, but, now I really owe the bank. Oh, and i had to write 11 post dated checks for $50 to pay for Ruger's surgery. He has one more to go so, that balance will go up from $520 to around $700. Oh, and I need to get my yearling stud colt gelded, but, with all this new stuff to pay for, he has to wait. Good thing he is not acting "studish".
So, i sold the saddle which almost pays for my saddle upgrade that Gabe won for me, but, Jeff said that he would pay that and the saddle money can go towards Ruger's surgery.
I'm Down I'm Down I'm Down I'm Down I'm Down I guess what i am trying to say is that I have had a lot of good, but, the bad is so overwhelming right now. I am going to ride tonight and just go to the back and RIDE. I think that might help me more than anything. I just seem to be having a really hard time stabilizing my mood. I am already on an anti depressant and I have zanax to take when i start to freak out. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked But, right now, I just really need some prayers.

No comments: