Sunday, October 14, 2007

Vent, Vent, Vent

OK, you guys know that I live in the middle of no where. Well, I have one neighbor who has 2 border collies that he will not keep fenced. OK, my dogs stay in MY yard. My horses stay in MY pasture. Why can he not do the same? Well, I came home from the grocery store to see his BC's herding my horses. Again. I pulled into the driveway to see that they are in the yard. I hollared over to say "you need to get your dogs out of my pasture or they wont be around much longer" He hollered back "Woman, you need to stop F**king yelling over here, our dogs aint hurtin' nobody, you better not do anything to our dogs cause you will regret it" then he goes on to say that "you better quit yellin' over here, you aint go no business hollering at us..yada, yada, yada." To tell you the truth, i am not really sure what else he yelled at me. I hollered back that we keep our dogs on our place and he needs to do the same. He went off in another rant. Then he says something to the tune if I got somethin' to say to get over there....I said " You got business with me, you know where my door is" then I came in the house.
Keep in mind now, I live next to a real redneck in the worse sense of the term. They have their plywood house.....ok, i dont have to go any further. I told Jeff when he go home what was said and he just threw his hands up at me. I told him that he really needs to go over there and talk to them cause I was really tired of being the "bad guy". I told him that when someone cusses at me that he needs to go over there and stick up for me. He suggested that we get a jack ass.....Hmmm.....OK, bang head here.
Next item of business. Jeff is finally moving out of his apartment. YAY! Bad thing is, my house is tore up from the floor up and will be this way for a week or two knowing my hubby. Unfortunately, everything is too big for me to move around...sigh....at least he hooked the TV up on the floor. I cannot find my bed, my floor, my bathroom, the laundry that I just washed....you get the point. I should take a picture of it and post it...But, its really embarrassing. For once, I would just like to have the house clean!?! Is that possible? Very happy that he is moving his shit, but, can we bring it into the house in an orderly fashion and maybe, set the stuff up??? OK, thats all for now....

No comments: