Monday, October 15, 2007

OK, so....

OK, so Jeff refuses to talk to the neighbors about the dog issue. But, he says that I cant go around threatening people.....Hm, so, I told him that he needs to go over there and talk to them. He was like "what will that accomplish?" Well, I said cause then you can go talk to them and not threaten them....he then walk out the door. So, i guess I am the type to threaten people??? OK, so then he comes back in and starts to talk about it again.....still no solution. I guess we are going to borrow the Jack Ass and put him out there to stomp out the dogs. I know that Jeff is very non-confrontational, and I am way too confrontational, but, he needs to learn to step up to the plate and not sit back and wait for me to make the situation worse. Anyhow, I think we reached an agreement, we shall see.

No comments: