Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ruger Is back At The Vet

FYI, Ruger went in for his second surgery today. He gets to come home tonight. Hopefully all will go well. This is the deciding factor. If they go in and there is any more black stuff, then, we have to make a decision.
The other issue is that My boss has decide that Ruger can not come to work with me. He said he would give me time off to go check on him, but, I cannot bring him up here...Sounds silly that I can shut down the office to go and check on him, but, I can't bring him up here and stay at my desk....Oh, well, I guess I will just have to put Ellis and Colt in Kennels and leave Ruger out in the house. He cant be with the other dogs cause they want to lick his sutures.
Ho hum. Right now I feel like I could sleep for the rest of the week. I guess its the weather or something. I dunno. I am just totally dragging and I am craving my couch, TV, Pillow and blanket.

No comments: