Friday, October 26, 2007

Very Intersting!

OK, well, I was contacted by a great friend today who wants to sponsor "Rachael's Equine Services" for the 2008 Barrel Racing Year! YAY! He said we will get a graphic for the trailer, some shirts for me to wear, a blanket/sheet for Gabe the Babe, some Business Cards, Ads, and he will sponsor most of my entry fees!!! Man, I just dont know how to say thank you enough! He told me that its time for me to bloom! Its time for my business to be my primary source of income! Of course, this might take several years to really make it my sole source of income, but, this is a great start! Now that I have my website and an awesome horse along with several more babies on the way, I might just be able to take my business to the next level! It felt so good to hear him say "I knew and always knew that you would go on to be something great". I taught his daughter riding lessons and it broke my heart when I had to leave the county to go back to school. Her and I were really changing each other's lives. Unfortunately, she took a bad route after the lessons went away....I wish that i could have stayed to help her reach her full potential. I dont mean that she would have been an awesome barrel racer or anything, but, its amazing what the connection between horse and rider can do to ones soul. She went the wrong direction and I feel that if I could have stayed, she would be in college and working toward a degree to better herself instead of what she is doing now. It really pulls on my heart strings to think that her Dad wants me to succeed! I am just soooooo excited! I really feel that all the bad has been a test on my soul to see how much I am willing to endure to succeed! When in doubt, look up. God is trying to tell me to stay tuff, stick to my guns and reach for greater things! I was getting too comfortable. I was not looking toward the future. Now, I am looking way in the future and it is bright!!!!

No comments: