Sunday, December 16, 2007

Honeymoon in Vegas

OK, this might be a little bitter, but, right now, we are stuck at the airport cause we were 5 minutes late to check in our baggage, so now we have a 2 hour wait for possible stand by.....Right now we are stuck at the fucking Vegas airport cause we were 5 minutes late for the 45 minute before the flight baggage check in. Oh and yesterday, while we are in vegas, I got a spinal tap, CT and xray of my lungs cause i have the FLU. We did get to go to the NFR 3 nights and that was cool. However, the rest of the trip was very interesting. I guess we stayed too long. Jeff has been having PMS and I have had food poisoning, the flu and altitude issues....we went to the grand canyon, the hoover dam, walked the strip....that was fun until Jeff got all pissed off at me.....then we went to the cowboy christmas stuff too! Lots of shoping that of course Jeff DID NOT want to do, but for me most part, we had a decent time.....Anyhow, the Rodeo was awesome and I would love to come back, but, I might bring my MOM! God love my hubby, but, he is just not the type to enjoy vegas. Too much money, not enough "planed" stuff, and when things dont go perfect, he goes off into PMS (pissey man syndrome) Needless to say, all I want to do right now is get home and back to normal.

2 comments:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I don't like Pissy Man Syndrome. NOT AT ALL!

Anonymous said...

Good words.