Sunday, December 23, 2007

A lot on my mind...

Well, its cold outside!!! YEAH!!! I get to ride Gabe today too!!! He got new shoes! We decided to go with fronts only....I am procrastinating on letting the ponies out cause its still 35 degrees out!!! They are still in their stalls and Colt is out there barking like mad at them!! Silly dog! I guess I will go out and turn them out here in a minute!
On the bad side, Ruger did not want his breakfast this morning. That means renal failure is on its way. Time for Chicken breast and rice. Sigh. He is on an antibiotic and an anti fungal. The anti fungal is what will cause the renal failure. I sure hope that my special package get here soon with his herbal remedies. I am not ready to loose him............

As far as life goes, all is well!!! I went Christmas Shopping for Jeff and got all kinds of goodies for both of us. He had no idea until he saw all the wrapped packages....We had already exchanged gifts, but, i felt that he needed something to open on Christmas Morning!

No comments: