Thursday, December 6, 2007

Its been a while, but...

OK, sorry its been so long. Been kinda distracted!!! With Barrel racing, Riding horses, planning our trip to Vegas...
Anyhow, Bad news for the day is that Ruger's Abscess is back. He has a huge lump on his jaw...he is off to the vet as soon as I get off of work. He might stay there for the week while we are gone. Gabe is doing good. Even without back shoes...actually better without the back shoes!!!! Hick is coming along really nice. Joe has gotten taller every day and so has Tottie. I guess what I am trying to say is all is well in the barn.
I did loose my favorite cat "Tator" a few weeks ago and "butters" too. I rescued 2 female 8wk old kittens that are in the barn now. I cant catch them, but, they are not running from me as much anymore. I think they will come around pretty soon!!!
Jeff and I will be off on our honeymoon next week!!! Gabe won $109 at the cajun classic last week and had some awesome runs!!! I also got my logos for my horse trailer Thanks to Bobby!!! Today, I got on ebay and found a really nice Navy Blanket for Gabe. We are gonna get it embroidered!!! I am totally excited about that! I also ordered my Business cards yesterday too!!! Well, if you dont hear from me for a while its cause Jeff would not let me take the laptop to vegas on our honeymoon!!!

No comments: