Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh, My

Well, it has been a nasty week in the barn...Sigh. All i have wanted to do all week is ride. I had to work till dark Mon, Tues, and Wed. So, that pretty much too care of that. Then, Thurs I was going to ride and I got home to a MUDDY riding area and MUDDY horses along with bone chilling cold and wind. My ears hurt just walking out to the barn to let Joe out. OMG, today it was even nastier. I went and got a massage this morning with plans to take Gabe, Joe and Day in for Coggins and pick up vaccinations for everyone. NOPE, did not happen. As soon as I stepped foot out of the massage office, it started to rain.....BRRRRRRR!!!!!! I called all my plans off for the day and came home to the couch. I got some major rest, which I think my body needed anyway, and fed the horses. I did manage to let the boys into the front paddock to munch on the round bale for several hours. Bad thing is that it started raining before I could get them all up. Grrr! That means that i now get to look for snotty noses by the weekend. Anyhow, i am snug as a bug in a rug in the house right now!!!
:)

No comments: