Sunday, March 23, 2008

Deep Thoughts

OK, I am not writing this to bash anyone. I have been putting a lot of thought into whether or not to join NBHA this year. Well, after thinking about how much it cost to go to Liberty and stay the weekend plus entry fees and then the payout, I am think NO. I can pay my $100 to plug in and stall my horse at a bigger show plus the $100 to enter for the weekend and win a whole lot more money. On top of that, my district has two Liberty shows (two day shows) this year. One is right after I get back from Alvarado and the other is 4th of July weekend. Well, my other conflict is that I really like the group that runs in Crockett and there are several NBHA's that conflict. So, I think i will just run Crockett and go to the few NBHA's that are close when there is nothing else going on. This will take a lot of pressure off of me to haul to all the NBHA's for the slight chance that we will gain enough points to place. At this time, Gabe is hitting that half second off the 3D and that makes us 5D pay runners. So, I am gonna try to go to any 5D race I can find and Just go to the close NBHA's when I want to.......

No comments: