Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Friend or Foe....

You know, i have had some interesting friends and some friends that were enemies in disguise, but, this last weekend really got me to re-evaluate all of them. It not so much the ones that were just acquaintances, more the ones who I trusted and just lost all trust for.
What the Hell am I talking about? Well, let me tell ya. While in Conroe at the WBR, some of my "friends" or so I have been told, decided to grease my trailer and stall and halter. The literally took vasaline and put huge globs of it all over my trailer on any part of my trailer that I would touch. Door handles, drop down window handles and slides and the plexy glass, my tie rings, jack, cuppler, the lock on my cuppler, My FAVORITE halter that was hanging on my stall....the one that had a leather nose stamped with Gabe the Babe, the awesome lead rope that was on it, and last but not least, the handle to pull to get into my stall. OK, this was at first funny until I realized how BAD it was. When I looked it all over I found that this was a prank gone wrong. OK, who did it...Anyhow, next I got chewed out by a "friend" who basically told me that I am a piece of shit who never takes any responsibility for my own stuff. While she was saying this, she was yelling, shaking her finger in my face and telling me to "JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN". Well, this also happened in public at the photo booth where I was buying the only picture I have ever taken smiling around barrels..... GRRRR....So, you see whee my dilima is?

2 comments:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I hate it that they did this to you.

Pranks are one thing- screaming obscenities at people in public is something entirely different.

Rachael said...

TOTALLY...