Saturday, March 8, 2008

I am Up, Yup, I am Awake...

OK, normally on Saturday I like to sleep in till around 10am. My Mother decided to call me at 8am to ask me what time my cousin's wedding is....Um, I have not gotten an invite, but, um...I assume its in the evening....Anyhow, why is it that our parents love to wake us up early and then proceed to talk to us?
Anyhow, I got up, went out to the freezing cold and let the horses out. Now, i am waiting on my coffee. Sigh.....The younger dogs are outside playing and Ellis is inside with me. He likes to have a break from the young ones now and then...
No babies yet. Still holding out. Chivas is due on the 12th and Day on the 22nd. I thought surely the bad weather would have talked them into foaling!!!! NOPE. Anyhow, I am going to go drink my 12 cups of coffee and try to get some things done around here....

No comments: