Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Confrontation ......

Confrontation. I hate it! Anyhow, it seems that everyone around me is going through PMS~ Pissy man Syndrome or Womens PMS....Cause everyone wants to have a sit down with me today.... :~( Shit!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the virgin ears) I am so tired of everyone thinking that I have some underlying spear aimed at them!!!!! Um, yeah, I took over things at work. I told her why and told her how and what....Um front, nothing hidden. Today she accused me of being racist!!!! YIKES! NOOOOOOOO, i just have to make sure that things get done right around here!!! It does not matter what color you are, sex or even age...If the powers that be tell me to step up and take over, I am going to do so!!!! :P
Then there is the men....I wont even go there for now....BUT, Just because I am female does not mean that every BAD thing is MY fault. I proved that last night.....Stupid boys.

No comments: