Monday, April 14, 2008

New Puppy!


Well, Jeff gave me permission to bring home another dog! LOL. I had to find a new home for Remmy...the rescue lab that I took in, but, I got to bring home Gauge, a female red heeler pup! She is super smart and is well on her way to being house broke at a whole 6 weeks old! She stays close, comes when she is called and I bet by next week we will have her "siting"!!! She has already been loved on by the cats and Colt....Ellis is afraid of her, but, he did lick her head. She LOVES to chew on Jeff's beard. He even held her last night for over an hour! I think he likes her...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

She is really cute!! So fluffy!! I love puppies!! Heelers are very smart! We had a blue heeler that was wonderful. She is adorable!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

Thank you! She is sooooo smart.....But, last night she had a time of it cause I gave her dewormer..poor kiddo...