Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Some Days....

OK, you guys all know that we all have our Duh moments....Well, today I decided to use my carpet cleaner. Well, back when we bought the house, I bought a Bissell Spot Lifter and the damn thing did not work!!! Well, I say that....Anyhow, the "sprayer" did not spray. So I took it back and got another one. After Remmy has had a few accidents in the house, I decided that the woolite carpet cleaner was not doing the trick so I opened the BRAND NEW spot cleaner that I exchanged the "non-working" one for. Guess what!!!! It did the same freakin thing!!!!! OMG!!!! So, thinking this must be a user error, I read the manual, no help there then I spent an hour on the phone with a non english speaking woman telling me to do everything that I already did right out of the manual....her solution??? TAKE IT BACK! BS!!!! I am not going to drive it back to Lowes...This stupid thing is gonna work!!! So, I brought it to work and 3 women tried to get it to work....NOPE, none of us could make it spray!!!!! Anyhow, I decided to take it over to the shop that fixes the parts for the lumber mill and they took an air hose to it and blew the line out........UMMMM, It works NOW!!!! See, I am not that dumb! There was something wrong with the stupid thing!!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL!! I would have taken it back!! And I do just love those non english speaking customer service people!! I think it's a requirement for them not to speak English well for them to get the job!! LOL!!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

i hate non-english speaking customer service people. .hate them.