Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MY POOR CAT!!!!!!!!

So, this morning I took my tom cat in because he was having some swelling around his eyes, nose face etc. Well, I carried him into the clinic and told my vet that he was having problems. I told him to test him for feline leukemia etc and to "fix him up for me"! I said I think he got into a fight or something and he looks awful. Doc says OK and asked if he was positive for feline leukemia.....I said yeah, put him down if he is. I dont believe in letting a cat suffer. Anyhow, I called him to find out how he was doing and what was wrong with him... Doc proceeded to tell me that after he neutered him and brushed him out......OK, I did not mean that kind of FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, now my poor tom cat is a changed boy....I sure hope he does not get lazy and fat cause he sure was a good mouser!!!!!!OH, and he just had an allergic reaction...MORAL OF THE STORY.....DONT EVER TELL YOUR VET TO "FIX" SOMETHING UNLESS YOU WANT IT ALTERED!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is kinda funny!! Yeah you have to watch out how you tell a vet things!! LOL!!