Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May.....WOW...Been Busy....


OK, sorry guys! I got back from Heather's wedding and have been sick!!! Yikes! I guess climate and area change really has a BAD affect on me! My sinuses are finally letting go! Anyhow, Joe is still swollen from his surgery and Jeff will be taking him to the vet tonight to have a look over and possibly re-open the hole. Gabe is doing great. I have yet to ride him since his expensive vet trip, but, you guys should have seen him flying in the pasture last Thursday!!! OMG, yeah, I think he is doing much better! I cant wait to ride him, but, today is dedicated to rest! Hopefully in Wednesday I will be well enough to ride. :) My aunt gave us a really cool old saddle that will be awesome to ride the colts in (hick and joe) It dates back at least 30 years! It is a Stelzig saddle. Yup, back in the day, they were the Cadillac's of the saddles.... I cant wait to put it on a horse! Anyhow, the wedding went great and no issues arose. Heather was stunning and I might say that I looked pretty good myself! Of course everything ran late, but, that was funny since it was not my wedding!!! LOL. Anyhow, that is all I have for today!

No comments: