Sunday, June 22, 2008

Do I need to worry???

OK, this is about sex life and marriage....Nope, its not me! I am ready and willing, but, for some reason, Jeff is a little harder to get in bed....:( Sometimes, I wonder if I am still attractive to him?!?! But, when I throw myself at him, all is well. I just wish that he would throw himself at me. WTF??? I never had this issue with him before! He usually goes to bed an hour after me. Well, it is hard to wake me up and I do appreciate him letting me sleep. But, that narrows our sex life down to the weekends. This weekend however, nothing!!! Argh!!! I threw myself on him last night and he went to sleep. I asked him about doing the deed in the morning and he said that it sounded great. Well, this morning, he woke up and said something about it being time to get out of bed. An hour later, yup, an hour, he got up to go to the potty and said he would be right back. I guess I took his first sentence of wanting to get out of bed so, I got up and made coffee. Well, he laid down on the couch and showed NO interest. Then, he took a shower and i asked him about or morning romp and he said now he is awake and needs to go work in the pasture?!?!? Well, I said something about it and he got defensive.Seriously, what is going on? Am i over reacting and do I need to realize that sleeping next to each other tends to kill the mood? Or do i need to throw myself on him more? Does he think that I am NOT interested? IDK, but, I need it!!!

2 comments:

Dr. G said...

Hey girl.. words of advice... don't freak out! Sometimes the desire just waxes and wanes... sometimes it will be nothing and others it is like ALLL THE TIME! Roll with the punches... if you need it, put out the effort to get it... but don't chase and cling! He will get bit by the bug and come runnin... I think they get times that they don't want it as much just like we do...

Rachael said...

Things Are Better! I put my bikini on LOL. I think we have just been tired!!! Oh, and I have had a number of "issues" to heal here lately and he has been respecting that...So, i am not worried anymore!