Monday, June 23, 2008

Life is Good!

OK, I have to get on here to say that Life Is GOOD! Why you ask??? I am surround by peeps who dont think as much about Life. So, here you guys go!!!
1. you have a roof over your head!
2. You have FOOD to eat!
3. You have at least 1 horse to love on!
4. You still have a truck that runs!!!
5. Some where out there, there is someone that Loves you, Worries about your well being,wants you to be happy, misses you....
6. You can still light up a room with a smile!
7. You have 2 working legs!!! (arms, a brain, ears, a heart...)
8. You have experienced LOVE...Yup, you have!!!! Damn it!!!! It is better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all!!!
9. You still have a voice and can still afford to talk!!!! Talk is NOT CHEAP!!! Think about that one for a minute!
10. Every Day is a New Day!

Wih that said, Jeff and I are happy! Yup, I found out that all I had to do was put on bikini and walla! Oh, and all that stuff that I was worried about was just girl gibberish!!! LOL. Anyhow, PMS is settling right on in, so, not sure if I will be happy in 5 minutes, but, right now, all is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a bikini? and walla what??

I guess I'd be #5!

Rachael said...

Yup, you be my #5 :) LOL...