Saturday, July 26, 2008

Weird Dreams!!!

So, I have these movie quality dreams....had one last night that was horse specific!!! OK, something happened at a race.....not really sure, but, I was in an ambulance with 5 other barrel racers. We went over this bridge and say these folks hanging from regular balloons. We looked down to the water and it was crystal clear, white sand beaches (yeah on a bridge in an ambulance) Loads of folks having fun. Well, me and my peps made the mistake of saying forget the hospital just take us there!! Well, we ended up in a long line. yup, on the beach.....we were no longer in need of medical care.... I think we might have passed.....OK, so next, we go to the check in counter.....just like at a barrel race and we start asking what our draw number was to get on to the beach!!! I get this wild hair and asked where the horses are. She said that horses don't come here. All horses go to the other Heaven. Bad thing was, I asked this after everyone else checked in and I was last in line of my peeps. I knew I had to go after them and tell them that No horses were allowed in this Heaven!!! We had to get the heck out!!

After a long struggle of telling my fellow barrel racers, I convinced them that we had to get out and away from this HELL cause Heaven would have horses!!!! Well, then night falls.......we find out that we are truly in HELL. And, there is NO WAY out. Then I realized that my body was still on earth in a hospital and I had to choose to leave my peeps behind so I could go back to Earth and live to make that choice between Heaven and Hell again. It was very hard and I had many obstacles to go through, but, i made it.

Seriously, this was a dream that I just woke from. What do I think it means? Walk with God in your life and you will never have to worry about making the wrong choice when the time comes......Oh, and sometimes you have to break away from the crowd to save your own soul. Most of all, if there are not Horses in eternity, I rather live forever on Earth!!!

No comments: