Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Am At Work...

Well, i am here, at work and just thought I would take some time to blog!!! We finally got LOTS of rain!!!! YAY!!!! I plan to ride Gabe and Joe tonight if it does not gully wash again! Cant knock the rain though!!!! i jsut got done ordering my new dell XPS Laptop!!!! i wont get it for a few weeks, but, it has everything I need to be productive!!! YAY for DVD burner and more ram!!! It might be a little faster than my 4yo laptop...Ya think? Anyhow, it also has a camera/ video conference thing...so ,if any of you know how to call each other for video chat, let me know!!!!

I have been steadily trying to get Dually's leg healed up. I finally tried just putting lime on it. The furall and Alusheild has been wearing off with in 30 minutes. It drains pretty good/bad....He must have really busted that knee good!!! I am thinking about starting him back on Antibiotics soon. It is just clear fluid though. I think it is in one of those places that just wont heal!!!!!

Anyhow, that is all for now! I will be posting my Youtube run on Gabe in Stonewall here pretty quick!!!

No comments: