Monday, July 14, 2008

Wow! What a Weekend!!!!!

Well, I have been busy!!! Hannah came into town Friday night and we rode Gabe and Joe around for about an hour! Joe was doing so good! Anyhow, we loaded up and headed to Stonewall around 9am! We ran, Gabe did great ( a little wide on the first) all in all, good race! I rode Joe around long enough to hear that I was not near the placings on the 3D. Joe did GREAT! Went to the trailer, called around to say that I ran and did good....Decided with Bobby's help, to turn the rig around and haul up to Mindien! Keep in mind that we are in Louisiana.... :) Anyhow, BR to start at 5pm, it was 3pm...So we waited!!! THIS IS WHEN I wish I had a generator!!! It was HOT!!!! Anyhow, they started 2 hours LATE, I ran around 10pm...BUT, we won a check in the 3D!!! I am really wanting to figure out how the heck to ride!!!! Shelly, you would have thought that I had NEVER been on Gabe!!!LOL. Anyhow, funny part of the trip number 2~ I think we turned the truck and trailer around about 5 times that day!!! Also, Hannah kept tell me she had never been that far NORTH!!! LOL. Oh, and I got my new saddle!!!

3 comments:

Dr. G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. G said...

LOL. You just miss me and need to come see me for a lesson! Things have been crazy, but I promise I got your message and will call you soon!

Anonymous said...

that why I sent you...I knew it had to be time!!!!!!