Monday, August 25, 2008

Its Been a While, Sorry

Well, I have been busy and not tending to my business as much as I should!! LOL But, I am here now!!! OK, for starters, PMS is here...hopefully gone by the end of the week, I have gone several months with out a steroid shot....meaning that my Body is doing better. Gabe is getting in shape and I am getting used to my new saddle. Our last run was in Marshall and I am NOT thrilled about it.


Basically, i was nervous and holding on for dear life to a slow moving train. I did not ride him. I sat there. OH and if I dont figure out how to SHUT MY MOUTH, I am going to break out the duct tape!!! LOL However, yesterday we went to the covered pen in Hemphill and made two runs. First one, we did not go right to the first...so, I took him all the way to the fence and re-directed. Second run was OMG great!! He did everything that we have been practicing! So, we are ready and I am going to try like hell not to dwell on anything this week. We will be heading to Wacko on Friday for the WBR race. BIG race and lots of fun! We will run Sat night and Sun morning. I am thinking that we will not have internet, so be patient since I am not coming home till Monday. Thankfully I will have brooke for a co-pilot and she claims that she is the driver, groom, shit raker and something else...LOL So, we should have fun!! Also, Michelle is going!! SO, good times had by all!!! TTYL!

No comments: