Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update

Well, Since the stupid Hurricane, We lost power and Got it back last Wednesday. It was interesting. Glad it is all over. So, here is some updates. I have relocated Chivas from our pasture to Brooke's pasture. She is being weaned right now then this coming weekend, she will be moving to Navasota and Jeff and I will pick up our yearling! :) I am very excited! I cannot wait to get the little guy! Anyhow, we will also be celebrating our anniversary. Not sure how "fun" it will be with me being a little "disabled" right now. Joe managed to really jack up my tail bone and they also found out that I have scoliosis. YUCK. Anyhow, thus reason why my back always HURTS!! So, not much they can do. I have picked back up with the chiropractor. He sees me 3 times this week and next to be re-evaluated at the end of two weeks. Of course, both he and the doctor say "Stay off the Damn Horses!!!" I say "Kiss My Ass!" However, I am heading their advice for now until i can sit a little easier. I hate the nauseating pain that i have right now. I know I need to keep Gabe and Joe ridden, so Brooke is helping me with that! Joe is in her barn and her mare is over in my pasture. The good news is, once I go back to riding, we both have someone to ride with! I have been told that it can be a while for the "broke ass" to heal. Might never heal. So, i have also sworn off riding difficult horses. Oh and Joe threw me BECAUSE.....he is hurting in his shoulder. He has been hurting for 2 months now. Hard to see it and I guess I did not see it that day. He apparently bucks when he is asked to lope. So, Brooke is just riding him at a walk/trot to get some saddle time on him. I told you guys it was NOT LIKE JOE to buck! So, Now We Know. I promise to get him looked at ASAP. I really think it is soft tissue, so, not much can be done but heal. I do want to get both boys to a chiro ASAP. However, finding one is hard. OK, that is my long winded chat for the day!! Oh, and Bobby, I like my tunes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we'll, YOU KNOW I'm a softy...so, if you like the music....I'll just hit my mute button!!!