Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello!!

Sorry I have been away!! I am doing good, but soooo busy!! I have been active on 3 barrel racing forums as well as keeping up with placing new ads on my website. I have also been working my real job!! LOL I went to a barrel racing clinic last weekend and realized that I have a nice horse! I have been in training mode for so long that I forgot how to just let one run the barrels!! It was a huge wake up call! I also changed his feet up some on Friday and i ran him Saturday....Kind of like changing your shoes from tennis shoes that you love to boots. It takes some time to get used too the new shape and can make you sore!! Well, I should have saved our money yesterday and not run, but I did not see that he was sore until after our run. Poor Gabe. He is just a little sore, so he gets today off! It is sooo cold out and windy. Since I have been proned to ear infections, I choose to stay inside when it is windy and cold! I had a horrible crick in my neck all last week. Must have been from being on the computer too much!!! LOL Actually, I have no clue what did it, but I could not turn my neck for several days. Nothing helped!!

I got some new cream for my horse that I am using on myself. Diflonac? Anyhow, it works good, but not on the crick! Hubby is outside doing chores. I think he is cleaning stalls and triming trees. My shoulders hurt so bad, I cannot do that stuff. So, I decided to catch you guys up! I still have that funny lower abdominal pain, but I am getting used too it. I am pretty sure it is female stuff, so I will find me a good female doc after the first of the year. I need one anyhow! OK, I sure hope you guys are enjoying your holidays and your family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to the doctor!!!!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I'm glad you blogged again. Enjoy your fire. No fireplace here. No trees to burn either though! Feel better!

Rachael said...

Brrr. I would build me a fire pit!