Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year! Bring It On!

I am leaping into this new year of new technology and new issues. LOL Right now i am feeling the pain of time passed.....But in the morning I am sure that nothing will change. Just another wonderful day! Oh and 29 days closer to my 30th birthday! I am ready for the new year all in all. I look forward to a new year of barrel racing and new opportunities that I hope and pray will come available! Maybe at the end of this year, we will be ready to start a family and maybe at the end of this new year, Gabe will have won a few saddles and buckles...maybe even a new truck! Bring it on! I dont see the new year as a clean slate, but yet another day/year to keep moving forward on the road to success! I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!! As for me and mine, we will be at home as usual listening to the dogs freak out over the fireworks and with me constantly checking the horses to make sure no one has flipped out.....