Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pain Pain Go Away!!!

UGH!!! So I have yet another ailment! I found out yesterday that this pain that has been plaguing me since October, is in deed another disease. I have endometriosis and it HURTS! I have had this nice dull throbbing pain for a while now and that one time a month for the last 3 months has literally crippled me. Down for 24 hours crying and kicking the couch....Now, after the 24 hours, the last 2 times, it has gone back to the nice throbbing pain that just never goes away. Well, not this time. Now working on 72 hours of stabs every 20 minutes. How the heck am I gonna deal with this until January 30th? That is when I have surgery. Yup, another surgery. They will knock me out, go in laproscopicly and clean up my uterus and ovaries. Thus leaving me down for 24 hours. I am ready NOW!! They could have done the procedure on Jan 21'st but with work and meetings and a barrel clinic, I opted for a Friday surgery...surgery will now be referred to as SX....common term....
So this is my second...wait third SX since 2003. Second in two years. What is the deal? I keep having the random abnormalities!! I HATE IT!!! Can I please trade in my body???? From Fibro, RA, Heart issues (symptomatic PVC's that are now fixed) to this. I am now sitting here in pain wondering why the heck I did not get an RX to take the pain away? Prolly cause I thought I had some at the house....WRONG...I am OUT! Ugh! Save me!

No comments: