Monday, January 19, 2009

Surgery Date Moved

Yup, I have had dry heaves and lots of pain. I called the doc today and moved my surgery up to THIS Friday. I cannot do much right now. If I move around, I get sick. The farrier came out and I was able to hold two horses before I had to come inside. Went back out to feed and was able to do that, but then I came back in sick again. I am worried too. All this does not help! The longer I am unable to "do" the worse my whole body gets. Fibro will flair. So, I moved the surgery. They keep telling me there is nothing he can do till he gets in there to look around...I SAY DO IT!!! Aside from the pain, all is fine. Lynx cut his leg, but it is healing.....I will not be going to Athens this weekend. But alas, I will be better off getting this cleared up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes the dry heaves are better than the wet heaves....

Hey..I love ya and will be praying for you