Saturday, January 24, 2009

Post Op

Hey guys! I had my surgery yesterday!All in all, it went great! I feel like i was gutted, but I feel lighter? The endometriosis was all over inside and outside of my uterus. On both ovaries as well. Cant ride for at least 2 weeks. That is when I go back to the doctor. I have two holes in my abdomen...one in my belly button and one down low. No vomiting! The anesthesiologist was great! He told me he would pull all the tricks out of the bag! He did too! I still have a little patch behind my ear. Dont know when I can take it off. But its not bothering me! The only complaint I have is that they used plastic tape on my inscions. I am allergic to it and I cant bear to take it off yet. Ugh. Anyhow, not much news other than it was successful! I cant really move around at all. Well, i can but I feel like I will bleed out or something...Thank you guys for the payers!

No comments: