Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Has Begun

Well I am not sure if I posted this.....But I think I did....We put Bailey down Monday night. She shattered her patella. We will miss her.

On a lighter note, We just returned from dropping off Lynx at the trainer and Dually and Cooter at their new home (one in the same). Right now we have 5 horses in the pasture. I will miss my little boys, but I know they are off to a bright future! Lynx will not return for 3 months. I am sure that he will be just fine...he is such a smart sweet boy! Jeff rode him for the first time Wednesday. He acted as if it were just another day. Threw the saddle on him, he stood there. Jeff stepped up on to him, he just stood there. I had to lead them around to get him to move off! He would follow me around the round pen....Nice to have such a loyal pony! What am I saying...he is 15.2hh!!! And growing!!!!
My mom met us in Cleburne and we brought her back to the house. She is still sleeping...its 11:30am...lol I guess she is tired! Anyhow, she will be with us this week.....tata for now!

No comments: