Friday, May 1, 2009

Well Its Just Not Going Good

OK, I guess when it rains it pours. That is about all I can think of to describe my life right now. I got a call last night and my other side job that I had making $150 a month just got cut down to $50 a month. I was going to use that money to help pay mu truck note!!! I totally understand why they had to do it, but it does not mean that it does not make me just go "CRAP!!!!!" Basically since I am not able to travel as much to barrel races, I cant do my job. I still do the trivia weekly but I was cut back to doing trivia once a week instead of twice a week. Something is telling me that God must have something grand planned for me because after all the beat down, there has to be something good coming out of it right??? It just seems that things are just going to crumble. Maybe I am being set up to make a major career change???? I am still studying for my family consumer sciences content exam for a job that I am not sure I will get. But this will be a $200 effort to get that job. I am starting to feel like I have been black listed around this town too....ugh. What did I do to deserve all of this????? Bobby, maybe its time to find out how to just work for myself!! Anyone want to give me a loan to get started????

2 comments:

Bobby said...

maybe it is that time!! :)

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

Just found you again!

I still don't have a google acct.

To start working for yourself, look at www.score.org/women/site.html

To grow food (veggies) look at
www.FreedomGardens.org

This is all I can help you with for now. Keep in touch.

Mike aka GarlicMan76458
Plano and Jacksboro, TX