Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hello!

Well folks its HOT! I have been riding Joe every day in the morning. I have to keep him up at night so I can find him! He is doing really good! I got some nikken magnets in too. They are a possible business for me....and I can say that they help my sore muscles! My fibro pain is going away after only 2 days of use. But how the hell can I sell these things? I know I cant afford to purchase what I have already.....But damn they work! I also used them on Joe and Gabe......I see a difference! Here is Joes story..I dont feel like typing it again...lol
OK so I used power mag on Joe. He has been "off" in his shoulder for a LONG time. Its so slight no one notices but me and Brooke. Anyhow, After I rode I fed then used the magnet on him. I started on the left side and he was LOOSE in his stall....no halter, nothing. He flexed his neck to his withers to check this thing out. I moved it around and got up to his poll. He was not crazy about that...but then he started licking and grinding his teeth.....that means he is relaxing. Anyhow, then I get to the right side....withers....he cant seem to flex over to "check it out" like he did to the left.....he kinda went half way and stopped. Then I moved from his withers down to his heart (he has a heart on his right shoulder right over the ball in socket) and he started licking again. Then his eyes got droopy...about 5 minutes later, he goes to flex to that side and walla....he can get his chin all the way to his withers. He did it several times as to disbelief that he could! Horses are funny! They cant heal by the power of suggestion. So I know that it is actually doing something! Gabe got it twice but he falls asleep and I cant ride him yet. He has a whelp on his spine and still 3 legged due to barefoot. Perhaps I can heal all that on him too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rachel,

Have you read Juli Thorson's blog in the last week? It concerns a
CHOKE CRISIS.

Unfortunately, her horse, Miss Rose, didn't make it.

http://special.equisearch.com/blog/horsetalk/

But all horse people should learn from this... that is: be prepared.
Do you have your vet's phone #s memorized?

What if you can't reach your vet in an emergency? Do you have a backup plan? A 2nd vet's phone?

Do you have an emergency first aid kit that can handle a large animal?

I hope this helps you and your readers with whatever they may have: horses, dogs or whatever.

We all know how life sometimes can be overwhelming and even though some of us don't comment often, we are following you on your blog and are praying for you and your combined family of people and 4-leggeds and two-leggeds...

Peace,
Mike aka Garlic Man

Rachael said...

Mike, I have had a horse choke before and come to find out, he ruptured.....right above the upper sphincter valve. It was due to cancer according to the vet. He chocked due to the deterioration of the valve. Its a tragic way to loose a loved one and in my case, it was my first horse TJ and we grew up together. I lost him when he was 19 and had him since he was 6.


Where I live, we dont have a vet that comes out. Its a bad bad area for horses. I think my little Bailey would still be alive if I had a vet come take a look at her at the first time of distress.