Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How Interesting...

OK i did some looking up. Come to find out that my great great grandfather has a home and historical marker in Rusk County....Of course now it belongs to my aunts and uncle...and Dad....but its a little farm house on 100 acres. I think Jeff and I might go try to find it! History is cool when it leads you back to your roots.

I went to Tyler yesterday to go to the doc. I found me a new Reumatologist there. He was great!! He changed a few things in hopes of helping....not much change, but a few things. He said I have tendinitis from head to toe... That is the best description I have heard since I was diagnosed. That is how I feel right now. He told me that its the RA and my inflamed joints are pressuring the tendons causing irritation. Fibro is secondary. So his theory is to get the RA under control and the fibro will go down too. First step, SLEEP. I have had hell sleeping lately...I fall fast but by 3am, I hear every little noise and that is it. I am awake.He put me back on Klonapan and changed me from Enbrel to Humera. I will keep ya posted.

Joe is coming along just fine. We worked barrels today at the arena...and DANG...he is gonna be one smokin barrel horse!!! New place, new barrels.....worked them just like at home. I think he will blow my mind when we start running! We are working on practice perfect right now. He seems to love it!

No comments: