Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh The Holidays.....

I am in somewhat a good mood. But for some reason, frustration and irritation keep creeping into my my voice...hmmm....maybe because I am trying to clean the house and my husband...well he is in the way. I rather listen to the radio when I clean and he insists on watching hunting shows....remind me of this when our child starts having problems in school..I will know that its because his daddy has A.D.D.!! No, no kid yet. Dont get excited now. Anyhow, the house is for the most part, clean. But there is a whole back room that is littered with crap.......and the crapper is the hubby..so he is pressure washing the house....lol Whatever, just as long as it gets cleaned up before they get here.....he is also a procrastinator... My dog needs a bath.....he is really bad. Ellis that is. Gauge and Colt are not bad....But that dang black lab STINKS!! I guess tomorrow I will attempt to bathe him. My back is killing me and I cant hardly walk right now, but I guess that I get to bathe the damn dog. Shit, take the pressure washer to him!!!! UGH!!! See, there it is..that frustration and irritation. Anyhow, I found out why my air card was not working....might have had something to do with the firewall exceptions. Wouldn't it be nice if they told you that in the directions????? How many times did I call them with issues with this damn thing? OH about 48 hours worth of holding a phone to my ear. Sigh. Its fast now. Not live feed webcast watch tv on it fast, but faster than it was before!!! Anyhow, I guess I will go make a drink and attempt to get rid of the frustration and irritation.......

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh...life in the country!!!