Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just a Short Run Down

Well I just wanted to fill you guys in on our plans.......yeah, I am wanting to run more and more right now because Gabe is finally getting that first barrel turn down! Joe is really coming around and started to get rid of the "baby tude" to the point that I probably dont even need to lounge him before getting on. I took both of them over to the covered arena today...by myself with my dog. I was a little worried, but you know, its a good community and Jeff was a phone call away. Rode Gabe first and wow....we worked a lot and barely broke a sweat! I guess he is in shape even though riding has been hard due to the rain. Joe worked pretty good too! We worked on leads till he got it down...then we went on to the barrels. Yeah, he will be a good one!

But there is something you guys should know, I might get to take a 9-12 month horsey vacation IF we can manage to get pregnant. Jeff and I decided back in October to try to get pregnant. Oh how I want a child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I guess God is showing me how awesome my horses are right before I might have to give them a break. But dont worry, I will be back on as soon as I can. And until I am told that I am actually pregnant, we are gonna keep riding! Life is too short not to love it!

No comments: