Saturday, May 22, 2010

Life, Change and Happiness!

Last weekend in Glen Rose, I won around $1100 on Gabe! YAHOO! He was a rock star and I did not fall off despite my light headedness and nausea. I had a feeling that the "illness" was something better..but had to wait till this week to find out for sure. In the mean time, I told Jeff that he was my good luck charm! Seriously, we had an awesome weekend of barrel racing!!!
Now for this week....I finally got a home test, well 3 of them, and confirmed that I am in deed pregnant! Yup, today I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant! Jeff and I are totally thrilled! I ponder on the idea that my race last weekend was the good Lord showing me that even though I am gonna have to take a break from the horses, I will be blessed again when I return. So for now, the horses are turned out. All 6 of them. Gabe will be used for lessons but as for me riding, well I am not risking the life of my child to ride. I might get on and just ride around, but no barrels. No riding to "work out" a horse. NO Joe, Lynx, Trip......Just Gabe.
With that said, I have to add that last time I rode Gabe I felt like I was on a carnival ride. I was so dizzy and light headed. That is the other reason why I decided that riding is not really an option during pregnancy for me. Anyhow, this is gonna be a wild ride! I am sure that God is watching me as he has blessed me with so much!

No comments: