Friday, May 14, 2010

WOW......

Here is my day so far. Woke at 4am...realized it was toooooooo early.....tried to fall back asleep. Could not. So I laid there till 6am. Got up and went to get the free breakfast. Spilled an entire cup of coffee before I got a sip. My waffle got cold while i was cleaning it up. Came back to the room, looked at my email to find that I was over drawn and fee'ed to death. Went to the arena to look around. It was 7:40am so no one was stirring yet. Left to go to ATM and got some cash. PUT MY SEAT BELT BACK ON after leaning out the window to get my cash. Pulled out onto the freakin highway and got PULLED OVER for NO SEAT BELT.....OMG Folks, I NEVER drive without my seat belt! Even on dirt roads!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW! Of course the BUTT HOLE trooper was NOT polite in any way and was very rude resulting in my blood pressure sky rocketing...next thing I know I am PISSED. Would it hurt for him to call me Ma'am? And at what point did I not have my seat belt on???? Why did the 2 troopers before you not pull me over then??????? So I am MAD. I had pulled off on a little side street for BUTT HOLE so he would not get hit by a passing car....wont do that again. He then follows me and pops me 4 seconds later for "irate driving" and "failure to use signal"....WOW.........Then he tells me to step out of the vehicle......step away from your vehicle....OMG I wanted to slap him! Finally he leaves. I went into the store to scream. A nice man bought me a soda and the poor lady listened to me and told me that he is one of those looking for out of towners to pull over....great.

I go to the court house at 8am this morning since I live 5 hours away.....and find out its a $175 ticket!! FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna have to do defensive driving....sigh.

I went back to the arena and saw Bill and crew. Got my stalls and my exhibitions. The day must get better!!!!!!!!

I guess I should mention that I am in Glen Rose at a barrel race. I am truly happy to be here! That is why I could not sleep! I was excited! The day will get better....

No comments: