Thursday, November 8, 2018

God, Horses, and Life

God is so funny! My husband and I were just talking about how sad it is that Gabe the Babe hurt himself bad enough to be fully retired. We talked about how we wish we could find another like him that wasn't on the injured list. Well, I remembered a horse I looked at last year for a student. He was bred really nice and kid friendly. Of course I didn't have the money to buy him at the time. Well, I contacted the owner and the horse shows up at my house today!!! I had been praying for an answer because my son really wants to ride. But he needs a cow pony! Not a barrel horse! Big Bad Ralph fits the bill! I'm not even sure how this all fell into place but it did! Sure, I now have another horse. But I have another horse that can work as a lesson horse AND my son can ride him! All of my horses give lessons. Gabe just got pulled from the line up due to a torn hamstring as well as a locking stifle. Ralph is a year younger (2002 model) but still has plenty to offer! We are so Blessed! Thank you Lord!

No comments: